Ayahuasca Ceremony Full Day
Ayahuasca Ceremony in Cusco-Peru
Ayahuasca Ceremony Full Day in Cusco consists of a total 6 Ancient Inca techniques for your benefit. All ceremonies are professional, safe and reliable, these practices are licensed by the Peruvian Health Department, find a complete cure for your mind, body and spirit. Have this great experience with the best indigenous Shaman masters of the Sacred Valley, of the Amazon and Andean Cusco, Peru.
How are the ceremonies (01 Ayahuasca and 5 Ancient Inca Techniques)?
You need to make a personal diet, minimum 3 days before, no sex, alcohol, drugs, meat, medicines, cigarettes; the sooner you diet the better. For more information, please read Ayahuasca Diets.
Preferably a day before you will drink the Volcanic Medicinal Water, which will eliminate the chemical and toxic residues of the body. This detoxification
takes a time of 1 to 2 hours maximum. If you don't have time, you will drink the Volcanic Water on the same day of the Ayahuasca ceremony, the earliest possible. Please do not eat any food 4 hours before taking the Volcanic Medicinal Water.
During the day of the Ayahuasca Ceremony you will be fasting; we will pick you up at the main office, depending on the time of your ceremony, at 7:00 am, 9:00 am or 5:00 pm. Then we will go to the countryside, to our Retreats Temple, located 1 hour away from Cusco city, in the Wayllapampa area - Patapata agricultural village.
The 6 Ancient Inca Ceremonies
1. Volcanic Medicinal Water: it is a complete detox of the organism; this water contains natural minerals that will radically cleanse the body systems. Ideally has to be drunk the day before the Ayahuasca retreat.
2. Reading of Coca Leaves: it is an ancient Andean shamanic ceremony; it identifies your present problems and makes accurate predictions for the future, gives the right counseling.
3. Cleansing of Negative Energies: through several secrets and shamanic techniques we erase negative energies and bad karmas.
4. Ayahuasca Ceremony (1): Mother Ayahuasca is a millenary sacred, medicinal brew that will heal physical, emotional and spiritual problems, faster than any other spiritual practice.
5. Pachamama (Mother Earth) Ceremony: according to Andean wisdom, the female spirit of Pachamama (nature) will return all that we need if we worship and respect her.
6. Flowering Bath: it is an alliance with the spiritual forces of the cosmos so they allow and help all areas of life to blossom, to flourish.
Included in the Retreat.
- Those who choose only Ayahuasca without the other techniques, will necessarily have to purge with Volcanic Medicinal Water, but will not do the 4 remaining ceremonies.
- You can either do one, some of the ceremonies or the 6 complete Ancient Inca techniques of spiritual healing.
- Accommodation at the Retreats Temple in Wayllapampa, private and double rooms for each participant, for 1 day.
- Private transportation from Cusco to the Retreats Temple and vice versa.
- Different Shamans or 4 Masters of specialty in the different ceremonies. Keros, Paucartambo, Ausangate (Andean tribes); Ashanincas, Shipibos, Machiguengas (Amazonian tribes).
- The elements or offerings in general that are used in the different rituals.
- Assistant, translator in Quechua, Spanish and English, for and throughout your healing retreat.
- Special diet during the retreat.
- If you want to have a personal record of the ceremonies, the assistant will take the photos or film without interrupting.
- Consultation and interpretation of experiences and visions, in private and in group with the Shaman.
- A group closes with 6 participants in the retreat. If there are more than 6, there will be two Shamans in each ceremony.
- For those who choose private ceremonies, all their ceremonies will be exclusive, including Shamans and attendees in a private place, couple and friends are
allowed, no one else can enter your ceremonies.
- The Retreats Temple has a logistical capacity of 30 participants, or more for those who request it.
DESCRIPTION OF THE AYAHUASCA CEREMONY
We will start with the Reading of Coca Leaves ,which helps identify problems in general according to your personal diagnosis and then work on all damaged areas to help throughout the healing process. We continue with the ritual Cleansing of Negative Energies , it helps to purify all kinds of negative energies, misfortunes or problems, and cleans your karma, vibrations or accumulated sensations throughout your body.
At 11:00 am we begin the Ayahuasca Ceremony, it is self-psychological and physical healing, restores your feelings, envisioning present, past and future. We continue with the Pachamama (Mother Earth) Ceremony, thanking it for the food and everything we have, we pray for life and ask for all that we need, it is a way of deep spiritual connection with nature. We conclude with the ceremony Flowering Bath, it is for the connection and protection of the spiritual forces of the universe, can attract all desired energy, absorbing powers of the universe and plants. At the end of the ceremony there will be a gathering to share experiences and be given understanding about the visions obtained, by the Shaman who will explain all the experiences and their meanings, we will then dinner on the diet and at 7:00 pm return to Cusco city.
Private Package, only with a friend or partner