Ayahuasca Retreat 7 Days
Ayahuasca Retreat 7 Days in Cusco, Peru
Ayahuasca rituals are secret techniques of the indigenous Peruvian community of Shamans. We provide reliable service for your unforgettable experience with 4 Ayahuasca ceremonies plus 5 Ancient Inca energetic techniques, done by professional Masters and healers from the Amazon jungle and Andean Shamans. The complete techniques help to obtain concrete results, through the energizing power of all spiritual ceremonies channeled through the Shamans universe.
We operate safely and responsibly with a professional team of Shamans, assistant, translators and spiritual guides for your personal care on the spiritual retreat.
Ayahuasca Retreat Itinerary
Preferably we must do a day before the ritual of Ayahuasca an internal cleansing or detoxification of the immune system in general. If there is no time, you must do it on the same day of the first Ayahuasca ceremony, as early as you can. Eliminate chemical toxic residues of the body through the Volcanic Medicinal Water; it takes 1 to 3 hours maximum drinking the water, we suggest not to eat anything 4 hours before drinking the Volcanic Medicinal Water.
During the day of the Ayahuasca ritual you will be fasting; we will pick you up at the main office at 7:00 am or 5.00 pm then go to countryside or Retreat Temple located in the Sacred Valley of Wayllapampa, 1 hour away from Cusco city.
DAY 1 Internal and external.- During the day you will be fasting, we will pick you up at 9:00 am at the office, then head to the Retreats Temple located in the South Valley, Wayllapampa in Cusco. The retreat begins with the first ceremony Reading of Coca Leaves, defines your psychological and physical personal status, this diagnosis helps in all other ceremonies. Then the ritual Cleansing of Negative Energies It purifies karma, and the body from harmful energies. Then you'll have free time available. At 6:00 pm we do the first Ayahuasca Ceremony. You will go to sleep after the ceremony
DAY 2 Spiritual initiation.- You will get up and get ready, at 9:00 am have breakfast. Then we will have an interpretation of the Ayahuasca experiences with the Shaman, so you can understand the visions. Then you'll have time to reflect, meditate or dip in the pool. At 6:00 pm we will do the second Ayahuasca Ceremony . Upon completion, you'll go to sleep.
DAY 3 Meditation and reflection.- Today you will meditate and reflect; after getting up and get ready you will have an organic breakfast. Lunch and dinner will be under the Shaman diet; then you'll share your experience with the Master Shaman, he will help you understand the messages and visions of the Ayahuasca, sacred plant. Afterwards, day off to relax listening to music mantra, swim in the pool, do yoga, walk etc.
DAY 4 Healing Shamanic Awareness.- Get up to an energizing breakfast, today you'll follow the special diet, only drinking water. During the you will be in meditation, reading, writing, painting or enjoying the pool. At 6:00 pm we'll do another Ayahuasca Ceremony. At the end you'll go to your room for a restful night.
DAY 5 Reflection, meditation awareness.- You will get up for a swim, then have breakfast, and next a meeting for interpretation of your visions and experiences, in order to reach a clearer understanding of the messages of the Ayahuasca. Next enjoy free time for an Inca relaxing massage, have lunch and dinner under the Master Shaman's diet. Finally to your room for a restful night.
DAY 6 Spiritual control.- Get up for an energizing breakfast, you are free to do what you want like reading or meditating. At 6:00 pm we'll do the final Ayahuasca Ceremony. After finishing, you can go to your room.
DAY 7 Forgiveness and offering.- Today is a great day, have a good farewell breakfast. Then the Master Shaman will amply explain about your experiences, the messages of Ayahuasca medicine and interpretation of visions. We continue with the Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth) Ceremony and conclude with the last ceremony Flowering Bath for Love, and then return to Cusco city.
INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT
- Those who choose only Ayahuasca without the other techniques, will necessarily have to purge with Volcanic Medicinal Water, but will not have to do the 5 remaining ceremonies. Li>
- Some of the ceremonies, or all 9 complete spiritual healing Inca techniques.
- Accommodation at the Wayllapampa Retreat Temple, private and double rooms for each participant for 7 days and 6 nights. Li>
- Private transportation from Cusco to the Retreats Temple and vice versa.
- Different Shamans or 4 specialty Masters in different ceremonies. Queros, Paucartambo, Ausangate (Andean tribes);Ashánincas, Shipibos, Machiguengas (Amazon tribes).
- Includes the elements or offerings in general that are used in the different rituals of the ceremonies. Li>
- Assistants, translator in Quechua, Spanish and English, for and throughout your healing retreat. Li>
- Special diet during the retreat. Li>
- If you want to have a personal record of the ceremonies, the assistant will take the photos or film you without interrupting them. Li>
- Consultation and interpretation of experiences and visions, in private and group with the Shaman. Li>
- The group closes with 6 participants in the retreat. If there are more than 6 participants, 2 Shamans in each ceremony. Li>
- For those who choose private ceremonies, all of them will be exclusive, including Shamans and attendants in a private place,
only partner and friends are allowed, no one else can enter your ceremonies. Li>
- Private VIP Ceremony: a top quality service for very special people; all services and ceremonies are completely private. You will
have a spacious and furnished bedroom of 50 m2, with private bathroom inside, heating and hot water. (The customer will have to
request the service and specify his requirements, to coordinate if we can provide them).
- The Temple has a logistical capacity of 30 or more participants, upon request. Li>
Private Package, only with a friend or partner