Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Cusco 3 days
Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Cusco
Ayahuasca rituals are secret techniques of the indigenous Peruvian Community of Shamans. We provide reliable service for your unforgettable experience with 2 Ayahuasca ceremonies plus 5 Ancient Inca energetic techniques, done by professional Masters and healers from the Amazon jungle and Andean Shamans. The complete techniques help to obtain concrete results, through the energizing power of all spiritual ceremonies channeled through the Shamans from the universe.
We operate safely and responsibly with a professional team of Shamans, assistants, translators and spiritual guides for your 100% personal care on the spiritual retreat.
The 7 Ancient Inca Ceremonies
1. Volcanic Medicinal Water: it is a complete detox of the organism; this water contains natural minerals that will radically cleanse the body systems. Ideally has to be drunk the day before the Ayahuasca retreat.
2. Reading of Coca Leaves: it is an ancient Andean shamanic ceremony; it identifies your present problems and makes accurate predictions for the future, gives the right counseling.
3. Cleansing of Negative Energies: through several secrets and shamanic techniques we erase negative energies and bad karmas.
4./5. Ayahuasca Ceremony (2): Mother Ayahuasca is a millenary sacred, medicinal brew that will heal physical, emotional and spiritual problems, faster than any other spiritual practice.
6. Pachamama (Mother Earth) Ceremony: according to Andean wisdom, the female spirit of Pachamama (nature) will return all that we need if we worship and respect her.
7. Flowering Bath: it is an alliance with the spiritual forces of the cosmos so they allow and help all areas of life to blossom, to flourish.
INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT
- Those who choose only Ayahuasca without the other techniques, will necessarily have to purge with Volcanic Medicinal Water, but will not have to do the 5 remaining ceremonies. Li>
- You can either do one, some of the ceremonies or the 6 complete Ancient Inca techniques of spiritual healing. Li>
- Accommodation at the Wayllapampa Retreats Temple, private and double rooms for each participant for 3 days and 2 nights. Li>
- Private transportation from Cusco to the Retreats Temple and vice versa. Li>
- Different Shamans or 4 specialty Masters in different ceremonies. Queros, Paucartambo, Ausangate (Andean tribes);
Ashanincas, Shipibos, Machiguengas (Amazonian tribes). Li>
- Includes the elements or offerings in general that are used in the different rituals. Li>
- Assistants, translator in Quechua, Spanish and English, for and throughout your healing retreat. Li>
- Special diet during the retreat. Li>
- If you want to have a personal record of the ceremonies, the assistant will take the photos or film you without interrupting. Li>
- Consultation and interpretation of experiences and visions, in private and group with the Shaman. Li>
- The group closes with 6 participants in the retreat. If there are more than 6 participants, there will be 2 Shamans in each ceremony. Li>
- For those who choose private ceremonies, all of them will be exclusive, including Shamans and attendees in a private place,
only partner and friends are allowed, no one else can enter your ceremonies. Li>
- Private VIP Ceremony: a top quality service for very special people; all services and ceremonies are completely private. You will have
a spacious and furnished bedroom of 50 m2, with private bathroom inside, heating and hot water. (The customer will have to request
the service and specify their requirements, to coordinate if we can provide them).
- The Retreats Temple has a logistical capacity of 30 or more participants, upon request. Li>
Ayahuasca Retreat Itinerary
Preferably we must do a day before the beginning of the retreat an internal cleansing or detoxification of the immune system in general. If there is no time availability, you can drink the Volcanic Water the earliest on the same day of the first Ayahuasca ceremony. Eliminate chemical toxic residues of the body through the Volcanic Medicinal Water; it takes 1 to 2 hours maximum drinking the water, we suggest not to eat anything 4 hours before drinking the Volcanic Medicinal Water.
During the day of the Ayahuasca ritual you will be fasting; we will pick you up at the main office at 9:00 a.m or 5.00 pm then go to countryside's Retreat Temple located in the Sacred Valley of Wayllapampa, 1 hour away from Cusco city.
Day 1. Cleansing and fasting.- Today, we pick you up at 9:00 am at the main office of the community, then go to Wayllapampa Retreats Temple located in the South Valley, we get ready and begin with Reading of Coca Leaves,identification or diagnosis of your personal status. Then we'll do the ceremony Cleansing of Negative Energies,erases all kinds of harmful energies or bad karmas who are in your body and mind such as bad luck, problems, stress and others; then you'll have free time to reflect, meditate etc. At 6:00 pm, we continue with the first ceremony of Ayahuasca, it will help you find the greatest happiness, pure, true love and life, transforms your body, mind and spirit.
DAY 2. Cleansing and external.- We wake up at 8:00 am and then have a good breakfast under the diet. Then we'll do the logical interpretation of visions and insights with the Shaman about your experiences on the Ayahuasca ceremony. Afterwards you'll have enough time to read and meditate, walk to the mountains; during the day you can not eat any food and drink only water. At 6:00 pm we'll do the second session or Ayahuasca Ceremony.
DAY 3. Forgiveness and offering.- Continue with the Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth) Ceremony, ending with the Flowering Bath. Upon completion of ceremonies, we will gather to share experiences and have understanding of the visions obtained with the Shaman, who will explain all your visions, insights and their meanings. Then we return to Cusco city at around 6:00 pm.
Private Package, only with partner or friend