Wachuma and Ayahuasca Retreat, 3 Ceremonies, 4 Days
Wachuma and Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Cusco, Peru
Wachuma (San Pedro) and Ayahuasca are very important medicines for personal evolution, these sacred rituals are even more perfect and complete when combined with the 5 ancient Inca ceremonies performed by Andean and Amazonian Shamans: Keros, Paucartambo, Ausangate; Shipibos, Machiguengas and Ashanincas respectively, among other native tribes. Live a wonderful experience where you will find Peace, Love, Wisdom, Health and Personal Growth among other desires and intentions.
In Cusco Peru, the pre-Incas were the ones who discovered the Ayahuasca and improved its elaboration. The Mystic rulers of the Inca empire and the priests were the only ones authorized to do the rituals, in order to connect with the spiritual Gods. Through Ayahuasca and Wachuma they connected for advice and answers, through their visions they found the wisdom to govern the empire and to make a healing or internal and external preparation of the body, mind and spirit.
Wachuma (San Pedro) and Ayahuasca Ceremonies Itinerary
We recommend doing the physical detoxification with Volcanic Medicinal Water ,do not eat anything 4 hours before. The detoxification takes 1 to 3 hours maximum. It's done one day before the Retreat; you should come to the office to drink the Volcanic Medicinal Water. Only if you don't have the time, it may be done on the same day. You can do the 7 complete techniques or just choose 3: Volcanic Medicinal Water plus Wachuma and Ayahuasca. P>
We will go to the Retreats Temple, the team of Master Shamans will be waiting for you; each one has its specialty for different ceremonies, conducted in the facilities, outdoors and in private. Located 50 minutes from Cusco city, it has all the comforts: hot water, beds to rest and diet.
During the days of the Ayahuasca and Wachuma ceremonies you will be fasting. We have 2 schedules, in the morning 7:00 am and in the afternoon 5:00 pm. We recommend you to do Wachuma on daytime, walking by the rivers and mountains to connect with nature, you can also do it at night, it will be your choice.
Day 1 Initiation and detoxification.- We start with the Reading of Coca Leaves to make a diagnosis of your personal status, according to the report we do all the work on other ceremonies. Afterwards we do the Cleansing of Negative Energies to detoxify all harmful energies from your mind, body and spirit. At 2:00 pm we'll make the Ayahuasca Ceremony, then have dinner and you'll go to your room.
Day 2 Internal and external cleansing.- We get up at 7:00 am for a fruit breakfast, then have a meeting with the Shaman on all Ayahuasca visions and messages. At 12:00 am we'll do the Wachuma Ceremony which is an internal and external cleansing, then walk under the guidance of the Master Shaman and the assistant by strategic locations. Then in the evening we'll eat and spend a restful night.
Day 3 Meditation and finding oneself.- We will rise at 8:00 am for breakfast. Today is an incredible day of reflection and meditation when you'll find yourself. You have free time to walk along the banks of the river and mountainsides. You will have lunch and dinner under the diet and choose whether to continue with Ayahuasca or Wachuma.
Day 4 Spiritual Healing and resurrection.- We wake up early, at 7:00 am, then have an interpretation and reflection on the experiences with the Wachuma. Next we'll do the second Wachuma Ceremony for healing and spiritual resurrection. After that there is the Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth) Ceremony which is an intense spiritual connection. We end up with the Flowering Bath,for connection with the universe. We finally gather to share experiences and have understanding of the reflections and messages obtained, with the Master Shaman who will explain all the meanings. Then we'll have dinner at 7:00 pm and return to Cusco city. If you want, you can sleep at the center and continue with more ceremonies.
- You have the option of choosing one or all of the ceremonies you like. Li>
- Private transportation round trip (from Cusco office to the Retreat Temple in Wayllapampa, South Valley). Li>
- Spiritual guide, assistant, translation in Quechua, Spanish and English for and during your healing retreat. Li>
- Accommodation for 4 days and 3 nights (available for 1 or 2 people per room) at the Retreats Temple.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, special organic diet according to the need of the participant.
- Different items or offerings used in Wachuma and Pachamama, Cleansing and Flowering ceremonies.
- Meetings, consultations (group or individual), interpretation of visions and experiences with the Shaman. Li>
- We allow photos or video recording in different ceremonies without interruption through the assistant(optional). Li>
- All ceremonies are performed by 4 different Shamans, indigenous specialists. Li>
- 1 relaxing Inca massage
- Group walk through the countryside, river, mountains and forests, guided by the assistant. Li>
- Available at the time or date you choose or schedule. Li>
- If you wish you can request a private ceremony with no more participants on your rituals. And also you can do them at the time you see appropriate. Li>
- Daily pick ups 7:00 am in the morning and 5:00 pm in the afternoon. Li>
- The maximum group number is 6 participants. If it exceeds that number, there will be 2 Shamans at the ceremony. Li>
- The Retreats Temple has a capacity of 30 or more participants,if requested. Li>
Private Package, only with friend or partner