Wachuma (San Pedro) Ceremony Full Day
Wachuma Ceremony in Cusco, Peru
Wachuma (San Pedro) is an ancient ceremony of Inca origin conducted by Master Shamans of native communities from the Coast, Mountains and Jungle of Peru. Our practices are responsible, safe and authentic. Live a complete and unforgettable experience and feel the most wonderful trance or ecstasy, connecting with the environment and nature.
The Incas did these rituals in order to connect with their spiritual Gods, with traditional Andean techniques. The most faithful mystical Incas like Wiracocha, Pachacutec and Huayna Capac were very devout, did their Andean offerings and ceremonies in thanksgiving and also obtained wise advice to govern their empire.
Wachuma Ceremony 1 Day
It is advisable to have the detoxification with Volcanic Medicinal Water in a time of 1 to 3 hours maximum, a day before the Wachuma's ancient ceremony. You can do the 6 techniques or just choose 2 techniques, Volcanic Medicinal Water and Wachuma. Only if there is no time, you can drink the Volcanic Water on the same day.
We will transfer to the Retreats Temple, where the team of Shamans by specialty will be waiting, for each of your different ceremonies outdoors and also in private. The Temple is located one hour from Cusco city, has all the comforts: hot water, beds to rest and diet. P>
On the day of the Wachuma ceremony you will be fasting. We have 2 schedules: in the morning at 7:00 am and in the afternoon at 5:00 pm. We recommend you to do Wachuma on daytime walking along the rivers and skirts of the mountains so you can connect with nature, although you could also do it at night.
We begin with the Reading of Coca Leaves for a diagnosis of your personal status; according to the report we will do all the work on the other ceremonies. We continue with the Cleansing of Negative Energies a ceremony to remove all negativeness from your body and mind. At 11:00 am we´ll do the Wachuma Ceremony , you will walk with the Master Shaman and the assistant for your care by suitable places. We continue with the Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth) Ceremony, very important for spiritual connection. We will finish with the ceremony of the Flowering Bath. After all ceremonies we will gather to share experiences and give you more insight on the visions obtained, together with the Shaman who will explain all the visions and their meanings, then we will have dinner and at 7:00 pm return to Cusco city. If you wish you can sleep in the center and continue with more ceremonies.
- You have the option of choosing some or all of the ceremonies. Li>
- Private transportation round trip (from Cusco office to the Retreat Temple in Wayllapampa, South Valley). Li>
- Spiritual guide, assistant, translation in Quechua, Spanish and English for and during your healing retreat. Li>
- Accommodations throughout the day at the Retreats Temple.
- Dinner, special organic diet according to the needs and limitation of the participant.
- Different items or offerings used in Wachuma and Pachamama, Cleansing and Flowering ceremonies.
- Meetings, consultations (group or individual), interpretation of visions and experiences with the Shaman. Li>
- We allow photos or video recording in different ceremonies without interruption through the assistant(optional). Li>
- All ceremonies are performed by 4 different Shamans, indigenous specialists. Li>
- Group walk through the countryside, river, mountains and forests, guided by the assistant. Li>
- Available at the time or date you choose or schedule. Li>
- If you wish you can request a private ceremony with no more participants on your rituals. And also you can do them at the time you see appropriate. Li>
- Daily pick ups 7:00 am in the morning and 5:00 pm in the afternoon. Li>
- The maximum group number is 6 participants. If it exceeds that number, there will be 2 Shamans at the ceremony. Li>
- The Retreats Temple has a capacity of 30 or more participants,if requested. Li>
Private Package, only with friend or partner