Ayahuasca Retreat in Cusco 5 days
Ayahuasca Retreat in Cusco
Ayahuasca rituals are secret techniques of the indigenous Peruvian Community of Shamans. We provide reliable services for your unforgettable experience with 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies plus 5 Ancient Inca energetic techniques,(you can do only the Ayahuasca sessions if you prefer), done by professional Masters and healers from the Amazon jungle and Andean Shamans. The complete techniques help to obtain concrete results, through the energizing power of all spiritual ceremonies channeled through the Shamans from the universe.
We operate safely and responsibly with a professional team of Shamans, assistants, translators and spiritual guides for your 100% personal care on the spiritual retreat.
The 8 Ancient Inca Ceremonies
1. Volcanic Medicinal Water: it is a complete detox of the organism; this water contains natural minerals that will radically cleanse the body systems. Ideally has to be drunk the day before the Ayahuasca retreat.
2. Reading of Coca Leaves: it is an ancient Andean shamanic ceremony; it identifies your present problems and makes accurate predictions for the future, gives the right counseling.
3. Cleansing of Negative Energies: through several secrets and shamanic techniques we erase negative energies and bad karmas.
4./5./6. Ayahuasca Ceremony (3): Mother Ayahuasca is a millenary sacred, medicinal brew that will heal physical, emotional and spiritual problems, faster than any other spiritual practice.
7. Pachamama (Mother Earth) Ceremony: according to Andean wisdom, the female spirit of Pachamama (nature) will return all that we need if we worship and respect her.
8. Flowering Bath: it is an alliance with the spiritual forces of the cosmos so they allow and help all areas of life to blossom, to flourish.
INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT
- Those who choose only Ayahuasca without the other techniques, will necessarily have to purge with Volcanic Medicinal Water, but will
not have to do the 4 remaining ceremonies. Li>
- You can either do one, some of the ceremonies or the 8 complete Ancient Inca techniques of spiritual healing. Li>
- Accommodation at the Wayllapampa Retreat Temple, private and double rooms for each participant for 5 days and 4 nights. Li>
- Private transportation from Cusco to the Retreats Temple and vice versa. Li>
- Different Shamans or 4 specialty Masters in different ceremonies. Queros, Paucartambo, Ausangate (Andean tribes);
Ashanincas, Shipibos, Machiguengas (Amazonian tribes). Li>
- Includes the elements or offerings in general that are used in the different rituals. Li>
- Assistants, translator in Quechua, Spanish and English, for and throughout your healing retreat. Li>
- Special diet during the retreat. Li>
- If you want to have a personal record of the ceremonies, the assistant will take the photos or film you without interrupting. Li>
- Consultation and interpretation of experiences and visions, in private and group with the Shaman. Li>
- The group closes with 6 participants in the retreat. If there are more than 6 participants, there will be 2 Shamans in each ceremony. Li>
- For those who choose a private retreat, all of them will be exclusive, including Shamans and attendants in a private place,
only partner and friends are allowed, no one else can enter your ceremonies. Li>
- Private VIP Ceremony: a top quality service for very special people; all services and ceremonies are completely private. You will have
a spacious and furnished bedroom of 50 m2, with private bathroom inside, heating and hot water. (The customer will have to request
the service and specify his requirements, to coordinate if we can provide them).
- The Temple has a logistical capacity of 30 or more participants, upon request. Li>
Ayahuasca Retreat Itinerary
Preferably we must do a day before the beginning of the retreat an internal cleansing or detoxification of the immune system in general. If you don't have time, do it on the same day of the first Ayahuasca ceremony as early as possible. Eliminate chemical toxic residues of the body with the Volcanic Medicinal Water; it takes 1 to 2 hours maximum drinking the water, do not eat anything 4 hours before drinking the Volcanic Medicinal Water.
During the day of the Ayahuasca ritual you will be fasting; we will pick you up at the main office at 9:00 am or 5.00 pm then go to countryside's Retreat Temple located in the Sacred Valley of Wayllapampa, 1 hour away from Cusco city.
DAY 1. Cleansing and Visions.- Today you'll be fasting, we'll pick you up at the office at 9:00 am, then go to the Retreats Temple located at the Wayllapampa area in Cusco. Ceremonies start with the Reading of Coca Leaves, then continue with the ritual of Cleansing of Negative Energies . After that you will have free time to reflect, meditate, do yoga or other activities. At 6:00 pm we will continue with the first Ayahuasca Ceremony. After finishing the ritual we all will go rest.
DAY 2. Shamanic Purification and Healing.- Get up and get ready, at 9:00 am we'll have a delicious breakfast. Then we'll have an interpretation of visions and insights about the Ayahuasca experience with the Master Shaman,for your better understanding. You will have free time to enjoy the pool, read or meditate. At 6:00 pm we continue with the second Ayahuasca Ceremony or session. After finishing the ceremony we'll go to sleep.
DAY 3. Reflection and Super Self-knowledge.- Today is a special day, you can finally lunch and dinner under organic diet led by the Shaman. After breakfast you'll have a meeting with the Ayahuasca Shaman to interpret your visions and insights. Then the Master will take you to a walk through the hills, rivers etc. but if you prefer you can have your spare time just for enjoying yourself. At night everybody will rest.
DAY 4. Spiritual Resurrection.- Get up to have an energizing breakfast, and you're free to do whatever you like, for instance you can swim in the pool. At 6:00 pm there is the last Ayahuasca Ceremony. After finishing we'll take you to your room.
DAY 5. Forgiveness and Cleansing will bring Major Rewards.- Today have a delicious farewell breakfast, share your experiences and interpret visions and insights with the Shaman to understand the messages of the sacred plant. We continue with the Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth), and end with the last ceremony Flowering Bath , then return to Cusco city at around 6:00 pm. If you want, you can stay overnight or continue with more ceremonies.
Private Package, only with friend or partner