Ayahuasca Retreat in Cusco 2 Days
Ayahuasca Retreat in Cusco, Peru
Ayahuasca in Cusco, Peru, more than a tradition is a complete healing technique, consists of 5 different ancient Inca secrets, plus one Ayahuasca ritual, done by experienced Shamans descendents of the Incas. (You can do only the Ayahuasca ceremony if you prefer). The Retreats Temple is 1 hour from the mystical city of Cusco. You will take Ayahuasca Inca style with the indigenous tribes Shipibos, Ashanincas or other ethnic groups of the Amazon rain forest. We do Ayahuasca in Cusco-Peru in order to help overcome the multiple personal, psychological problems. We perform treatments for self-esteem, addictions such as alcoholism, drugs and also encourage personal growth.
The 6 Ancient Inca Ceremonies
1. Volcanic Medicinal Water: it is a complete detox of the organism; this water contains natural minerals that will radically cleanse the body systems. Ideally has to be drunk the day before the Ayahuasca retreat.
2. Reading of Coca Leaves: it is an ancient Andean shamanic ceremony; it identifies your present problems and makes accurate predictions for the future, gives the right counseling.
3. Cleansing of Negative Energies: through several secrets and shamanic techniques we erase negative energies and bad karmas.
4. Ayahuasca Ceremony (1): Mother Ayahuasca is a millenary sacred, medicinal brew that will heal physical, emotional and spiritual problems, faster than any other spiritual practice.
5. Pachamama (Mother Earth) Ceremony: according to Andean wisdom, the female spirit of Pachamama (nature) will return all that we need if we worship and respect her.
6. Flowering Bath: it is an alliance with the spiritual forces of the cosmos so they allow and help all areas of life to blossom, to flourish.
INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT
- Those who choose only Ayahuasca without the other techniques, will necessarily have to purge with Volcanic Medicinal Water, but will not do the 4 remaining
- You can either do one, some of the ceremonies or the 6 complete Ancient Inca techniques of spiritual healing.
- Accommodation at the Retreat Temple in Wayllapampa, private and double rooms for each participant 2 days and 1 night.
- Private transportation from Cusco to the Retreats Temple and vice versa.
- Different Shamans or 4 Masters of specialty in the different ceremonies. Keros, Paucartambo, Ausangate (Andean tribes); Ashanincas, Shipibos, Machiguengas (Amazonian
- The elements or offerings in general that are used in the different rituals.
- Assistant, translator in Quechua, Spanish and English, for and throughout your healing retreat.
- Special diet during the retreat.
- If you want to have a personal record of the ceremonies, the assistant will take the photos or film without interrupting.
- Consultation and interpretation of experiences and visions, in private and in group with the Shaman.
- A group closes with 6 participants in the retreat. If there are more than 6, there will be two Shamans in each ceremony.
- For those who choose a private retreat, all their ceremonies will be exclusive, including Shamans and attendees in a private place, couple and friends are allowed,
no one else can enter your ceremonies.
- The Retreats Temple has a logistical capacity of 30 participants, or more for those who request it.
Ayahuasca Retreat Itinerary
Preferably you must do a day before the ritual of Ayahuasca an internal cleansing or detoxification of the immune system in general; if you are time short, you can drink the Volcanic Water the earliest on the same day of the first Ayahuasca ceremony. Eliminate chemical toxic residues of the body through the Volcanic Medicinal Water; it takes 1 to 2 hours maximum drinking the water, do not eat anything 4 hours before drinking the Volcanic Medicinal Water.
During the day of the Ayahuasca ritual you will be fasting; we will pick you up at the main office at 9:00 am or 5.00 pm then go to countryside's Retreats Temple located in the Sacred Valley of Wayllapampa, 1 hour away from Cusco city.
DAY 1.- Usually starts with Reading of Coca Leaves, allows a diagnosis of your personal status, generally identifies deficiencies, to help solve them throughout treatment with other techniques or ceremonies. We continue with the Cleansing of Negative Energies , allows a deep cleansing of frustrating energies (bad luck, uncomfortable spiritual feelings and purification of the bad karma of the whole body, mind and spirit. Then we begin the most important ceremony at 6:00 pm the Ayahuasca Ceremony . It is an absolute cure of body, mind and spirit.
DAY 2.- We will have breakfast at 8:00 am, to continue with the interpretation of your experiences with the Master Shaman, who will explain your visions and insights. Next we do the Offering to the Pachamama, this offering allows spiritual connection with nature. We ask for everything we need and give thanks for life, food and pray for the health of our families. We finish with the Flowers Bath for Love, is the connection with the forces and energy powers of the universe and the Earth, it helps connect and attract all that you want to your life. After having completed the retreat we'll return to Cusco city at around 6:00 pm.
Private Package, with a friend or partner